Thursday, June 7, 2012

In the middle of it all...

We like to do things big, I suppose! I am just decompressing from the month of May!
Some highlights of May:
Started construction, our twins turned 6 yrs old, my husband celebrated a birthday, my mom celebrated a birthday, mothers day, family birthday party for twins, friend birthday party for twins, school birthday party for twins, a ballet recital complete with technical and dress rehearsals, karate, tap, jazz, countless t ball games, basketball, gymnastics, and a 4 day hospital stay for my husband complete with shuffling off kids.

Oh, and somewhere in the middle of it all we put our entire life's belongings into storage, closed on our house of eight years, moved in with my mother, and enjoyed he excitement of watching someone else begin construction on our new home!

2 comments: